School & Sports Photography Bootcamp -wrapped for 2019 – Get ready for 2020
We just finished conducting Boot Camps in Dallas, TX and Nashville TN and had incredible attendees at both events! Dates and Cities for 2020 will be announced soon. Watch here for new information as it’s announced. Until then…here’s a bit about what you can experience at our sessions:
If you’ve been wanting to start (or grow) a School, Sports or Childcare Center / Preschool photography component to your business, this is an event you don’t want to miss. Our program is the most popular because it features both classroom and hands-on learning experiences, with plenty of time for in-depth questions and answers. There’s far more detailed and hands-on training here than is possible in any shorter 1-2 day program.
Attendees leave with a 100+ page workbook full for valuable information including lighting and technical diagrams. Best of all, every student completing the course will receive a “Certificate of Training” showing you’ve completed the 32+ hour curriculum covering the best practices of the industry. This proof of training can be especially helpful to include with your proposals for new business accounts. Here’s just part of what you’ll learn:
- Effective ways to find new accounts and how to make winning presentations.
- Secrets to beating larger Regional and National competitors for the business.
- How to profitably price your work and what packages to offer.
- How to handle requests for Rebates and Commissions without breaking the bank.
- How to effectively schedule picture days to minimize Staff & equipment needs.
- What camera equipment, lighting and backgrounds will you need.
- Mobile Studio setups, lighting diagrams and speed-posing techniques.
- Best Practices for automating your workflow – including barcode systems.
- Practice shooting with LIVE models and tethered capture systems.
- Tips on hiring & compensating part-time, seasonal and freelance help.
- MUCH, MUCH MORE!
- Day 1
School Photography 8 AM – 6 PM
- School Photography norms & school expectations.
• How to reach the RIGHT decision-makers.
• Creating the RIGHT packages to maximize profits.
• Best practices in E-Commerce.
• Add-On profits from Yearbook sales.
- Day 2
School Photography 8 AM – 8 PM
- How to conduct the perfect picture day.
• Automating Image Capture & production.
• Equipment, lighting & posing demos.
• Green Screen techniques & automation.
• LIVE, hands-on on demos with real kids as subjects.
- Day 3
Get the Business! Sales & Marketing for School, Preschool & Sports Photographers 8 AM – 6 PM
- Where to find & build new business opportunities.
• Best practices for winning bids & presentations.
• How to negotiate Rebates & Commissions.
• How to find and compensate for seasonal staff.
• How to scale up & get big – Fast!
- Day 4
Sports Photography 8 AM to 8 PM
- The Youth League market – where the BIG money is.
• Staffing & Scheduling for BIG sports leagues.
• The Scholastic Sports market – do it RIGHT!
• Sports lighting & speed posing techniques.
• LIVE, hands-on demos with real players as subjects.
- Day 5
Sports Photography 8 AM to 4 PM
- VIRTUAL Teams – the future of Sports photography is here.
• How to SELL the new paradigm versus old traditions.
• Fast & efficient post-production in hours, not days.
• Smart outsourcing to save you time & your sanity!
• Sports Programs & Roster Books mean more profits.